Quick Links:2017 RI-1040ES Estimated Payment Coupons
Questions about Rhode Island Form 1099-G? Read 1099-G FAQs.
Starting a new business?
Click here for the Business Application and Registration form or
https://www.ri.gov/taxation/BAR/ to register online.
- Normally open to public 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. business days.
- Closed on Monday, May 29, 2017, for holiday.
Free File - Rhode Island
You may qualify to prepare and file your federal and Rhode Island resident personal income tax returns online at no charge. Check here for details.
Scam alert for taxpayers, tax preparers
Cybercriminals are using emails and other methods to steal information from taxpayers and tax preparers to file fraudulent returns. Click here.
Latest tax news
• Tax season has begun. For contact and other information, click here.
• What's new for filing season? Check out our newsletter.
• New Tax Administrator appointed. Click here to learn more.
• Pay your tax by credit card or debit card. Click here for new details.
Subscribe for tax news
To receive free tax news updates, send an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in subject block.