Questions about Rhode Island Form 1099-G? Read 1099-G FAQs.
Did you receive a notice from a Non-Collecting Retailer?
Click here for Form T-205 to pay the sales and use tax due or
Click here for Schedule U to file and pay with your personal income tax return.
Starting a new business?
Click here for the Business Application and Registration form or
https://www.ri.gov/taxation/BAR/ to register online.
Office Hours - Division of Taxation
- Normally open to public 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. business days
- Closed Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Closed Wednesday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
Free File - Rhode Island
You may qualify to prepare and file your federal and Rhode Island resident personal income tax returns online at no charge. Check here for details.
New! Information for remote sellers, marketplace facilitators, and referrers. Click here for details.
Latest tax news
• "Summary of Legislative Changes" posted.
• New law applies to remote sellers, certain others. Click here.
• Tax break on income from pensions, 401(k) plans, annuities. Click here.
• Tax changes effective January 1, 2019, for 2019 tax year. Click here.
Subscribe for tax news
To receive free tax news updates, send an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in subject block.