Questions about Rhode Island Form 1099-G? Read 1099-G FAQs.
Did you receive a notice from a Non-Collecting Retailer?
Click here for Form T-205 to pay the sales and use tax due or
Click here for Schedule U to file and pay with your personal income tax return.
Starting a new business?
Click here for the Business Application and Registration form or
https://www.ri.gov/taxation/BAR/ to register online.
Coronavirus Update - Division of Taxation
For the latest news, visit the Division's COVID-19 page (click here)
- Deadline for filing and payments postponed to July 15, 2020. Click here.
- Division seeks to limit the number of in-person visits to its office
- Reducing face-to-face contact can help fight spread of coronavirus
- Division urges use of its website, portal, phones, and email system
- For more details, please click here.
Office Hours - Division of Taxation
- Normally open to public 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. business days
- Closed Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
Free File - Rhode Island
You may qualify to prepare and file your federal and Rhode Island resident personal income tax returns online at no charge. Check here for details.
Information for remote sellers, marketplace facilitators, and referrers. Click here for details.
Latest tax news
• Division moves filing deadline to July 15. Click here.
• Newsletter with tips for tax-filing season. Click here.
• Guide to pension/401(k)/annuity tax break. Click here.
Subscribe for tax news
To receive free tax news updates, send an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in subject block.