Quick Links:2017 RI-1040ES Estimated Payment Coupons
Questions about Rhode Island Form 1099-G? Read 1099-G FAQs.
Starting a new business?
Click here for the Business Application and Registration form or
https://www.ri.gov/taxation/BAR/ to register online.
Amnesty 2017 begins on December 1, 2017.
Visit our Tax Amnesty website for details: www.TaxAmnesty.ri.gov
- Click here for more information about Rhode Island's tax amnesty program.
Office Hours - Division of Taxation
- Normally open to public 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. business days.
- Closed on Monday, November 13, 2017 (Veterans' Day observed).
- Closed on Thursday, November 23, 2017 (Thanksgiving Day)
Free File - Rhode Island
You may qualify to prepare and file your federal and Rhode Island resident personal income tax returns online at no charge. Check here for details.
Scam alert for taxpayers, tax preparers
Scam involves someone impersonating Division of Taxation employee . Click here.
Latest tax news
• Guide to tax break on income from pensions, 401(k) plans, annuities.
• For information on non-collecting retailers, click here.
• For "Summary of Legislative Changes", click here.
• Pay your tax by credit card or debit card. Click here for new details.
Subscribe for tax news
To receive free tax news updates, send an e-mail with SUBSCRIBE in subject block.